Wants to file a petition for divorce within 3 months of marriage

need help in getting divorce within 3 months of marriage, completely opposite what i thought

Hello, hope you're doing well!
Coming to your question of filing for divorce after a period of 3 months

It depends on the the grounds for divorce first, such as adultery, cruelty, unsound mind, etc etc. However as per the Indian law your petition for divorce may not be entertained unless there are special circumstances.

as per the law you can not file the divorce petition before the completetion of one year of your marriage. however you can invoke relief from other provisions given under Hindu marriage act and Indian Penal Code.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

You can take divorce if you want . You can take it within months. There is no fix rule in law that within 3 months you cannot take divorce. You can file a divorce Petition as soon you you can and dont make your life hell anymore.

You need to file a divorce petition within three months of marriage. I believe that you must be going through a lot of hardship. We can file a divorce petition within one year of marriage only under exceptional circumstances. Would need to understand the cruelty you have been flfoing through. Accordingly we can file divorce, police complaint , maintenance etc. let me know if you need further assistance

On what basis?
there will be sufficient ground for divorce such as adultery, cruelty, conversion, mental disorder etc.

your reason is not clear ' opposite what u thought' . U can only be get divorce on a valid reason in the eyes of law.