One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sameer Sharma

Advocate Sameer Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sameer Sharma completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sameer enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/6145/2017
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sameer Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sameer Sharma

Q: How to get RC from court when case was already closed

Minor accident happened on my bike, case also settled and bike also release by court and hand over by police. But Registration certificate of my bike also kept police, and police told me that RC submitted to court and you got to court and take from court. What is procedure?

Advocate Sameer Sharma answered
you have to file an application in the court. After considering the application, court can order to release the RC of the vehicle. For furthur queries contact me.Thank you. Have a good day.....

Q: Can i take bail on the day i have to present in court

I am a handicapped person accused of kidnapping and i have received a summon under section 82 .earlier i was on bail , but due to having no knowledge of legal process and health reason , i was not appearing before court. so what will happen next. can i take bail on appearance same day or i have to surrender first and then apply for bail.

Advocate Sameer Sharma answered
if you are not present from last two hearings.. there may be chance that non bailable warrant has been issued against have to file an application for cancellation of warrants.. only then you can cancel your warrants.

Q: What are the guidelines to stop mobile tower installation

in my neighbor there is installation is going on for the mobile tower. So I want to stop that. How can I do? What guidelines should follow before such installation as per 2018 guidelines?

Advocate Sameer Sharma answered
Firstly, you have to send legal notice to them through advocate, if they do not take any action against it,then you can file a case!! .....For further any query contact me!!Thanks!!.

Q: Will grandchildren be owner of property as grandfather gave it in will

Mere Dada ji apne dehant se pehle ek vasiyat banva k chal base unki vasiyat k anusar unhone apne sabhi bete or betiyo ko bedakhal kiya or apni sari sampatti mere or mere sabhi bhai yani apne sabhi poto ko barabar hissedar bna diya sampatti pustaini h kuch arjit ki hui. Kya hum legally apna hissa le saktev h ya koi or bhi dava kar sakta h?

Advocate Sameer Sharma answered
ha aap suit file kr skte h court m..will agar legal hai to tumhe tunhara hissa milega..result tumhare favour m hoga..or koi information k liye mujhe contact kre.thank you

Q: Wants to file a petition for divorce within 3 months of marriage

need help in getting divorce within 3 months of marriage, completely opposite what i thought

Advocate Sameer Sharma answered
On what basis? there will be sufficient ground for divorce such as adultery, cruelty, conversion, mental disorder etc.your reason is not clear ' opposite what u thought' . U can only be get divorce on a valid reason in the eyes of law.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sameer Sharma

Can Advocate Sameer Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sameer Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sameer Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Sameer Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sameer Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sameer Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sameer Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sameer Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sameer Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sameer Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sameer Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sameer Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.