Want to take divorce without coming to India

hi, my marriage registered in madurai, but now i am living abroad and wife wants a divorce, how can i get one without travelling to india?

Answers (3)

320 votes

It is not the difficult, once you agreed for divorce. you can go for divorce through mutual consent and appoint any of your relative on your behalf to file the petition in the family court. The family court considering your stay in abroad and your passport details may exempt you from personal appearance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

120 votes

If your wife is in India, then she can apply for divorce. I can get it done in your absence.

Either of you can contact me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
275 votes

Hi sir/madam.
If you interested to get divorce mean tell me your wife she file divorce first then you go to meet advocate

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles