Want to take divorce without coming to India

hi, my marriage registered in madurai, but now i am living abroad and wife wants a divorce, how can i get one without travelling to india?

It is not the difficult, once you agreed for divorce. you can go for divorce through mutual consent and appoint any of your relative on your behalf to file the petition in the family court. The family court considering your stay in abroad and your passport details may exempt you from personal appearance.

If your wife is in India, then she can apply for divorce. I can get it done in your absence.

Either of you can contact me.

Hi sir/madam.
If you interested to get divorce mean tell me your wife she file divorce first then you go to meet advocate