Want to take divorce from my husband as he is not supporting me

Can I get a divorce because my husband is not willing to support me but his sister who has left her husband n come?

You can file a case for divorce on the ground of desertion and the cruelty and for not providing proper care and maintenance. Have you got children born out of your wedding. Not supporting with money is the only reason, then proper counseling will help you and you can avoid divorce petition. proper advice can be given only after personal consultation according to the situation after knowing the facts in full. In matrimonial matters hasty decisions should not be taken.

More details required. like your personal law ,financial status. Is it just losse of temperament or is there any physical and mental harassment. What about your matrimonial properties? Is there any child born in the wedlock

Yes. The divorce can be filed under relevant provisions of law. The divorce proceedings is tried before the family court. The Curel ground is major for Divorce. DV act case is also possible. The person has to mention his religion.