Want to marry a divorce man who is from Bangalore

Hello My name is Ankita from kolkata. i love someone who is divorce but it is still pending, and my family will not wait for this anymore, so is it possible to marry him within December this year because i have no choice kindly please help.

Answers (2)

126 votes

hi, formally in case of him, if he is a hindu guy then definitely not but if he is a muslim one then you can think of it as they have 4 permissions, or though i must not tell you can live together but should not register the marriage till the end of the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

322 votes

See if his divorce is not complete and you marry him, it will be an act of bigamy and your marriage will be termed null and void, thats the law, even after he gets divorce decree, legally he can marry you after 90 days of the divorce decree.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles