Want to marry a divorce man who is from Bangalore

Hello My name is Ankita from kolkata. i love someone who is divorce but it is still pending, and my family will not wait for this anymore, so is it possible to marry him within December this year because i have no choice kindly please help.

hi, formally in case of him, if he is a hindu guy then definitely not but if he is a muslim one then you can think of it as they have 4 permissions, or though i must not tell you can live together but should not register the marriage till the end of the case.

See if his divorce is not complete and you marry him, it will be an act of bigamy and your marriage will be termed null and void, thats the law, even after he gets divorce decree, legally he can marry you after 90 days of the divorce decree.