Want to get my wife back to my home legally

To call back wife left home after 11 years of marriage & only one school going son of 10 years age. We are Hindu.

Answers (3)

336 votes

You are situated in which city? Son is in whose custody at present? Notice of divorce is required to be given to your wife. If she is interested, she will come back. Court cannot compel her to come back. We can issue notice for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

145 votes

U can file one application under hindu marrige act in family court , if u realy want back your wife and childe than definitely u will success in your case and get back your wife and childe...If you are in vadodara than I will helpful to file this application.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
313 votes

Why wait ed for 10 years. This shows you were not interested in reconciliation. The remedies are out of court settlement or file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights. You may file a suit for custody of child if you're not interested in reunion.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles