Want to get my wife back to my home legally

To call back wife left home after 11 years of marriage & only one school going son of 10 years age. We are Hindu.

You are situated in which city? Son is in whose custody at present? Notice of divorce is required to be given to your wife. If she is interested, she will come back. Court cannot compel her to come back. We can issue notice for you.

U can file one application under hindu marrige act in family court , if u realy want back your wife and childe than definitely u will success in your case and get back your wife and childe...If you are in vadodara than I will helpful to file this application.

Why wait ed for 10 years. This shows you were not interested in reconciliation. The remedies are out of court settlement or file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights. You may file a suit for custody of child if you're not interested in reunion.