Want to file for divorce wife in Canada not ready to give divorce

I need a divorce from my wife she is Canada and not getting ready to give me divorce she cheated with me, starting living with someone there. I am having 1 baby girl she is living with her naani .

You can file a divorce case and a custody case also if interested being father as your child is not residing with any of the natural parents. You can file divorce on the grounds such as desertion, cruelty etc..all the best

Yes you can file a case against your wife on the ground of cheating that she has deserted you nd living with someone else but you have to give evidence against it also you can file a case u/s 9 of HMA ie. Restitution of conjugal rights.once she will be compelled to come to the court then she has to either give you the divorce or will have to contest it.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari