Want to file for divorce wife in Canada not ready to give divorce

I need a divorce from my wife she is Canada and not getting ready to give me divorce she cheated with me, starting living with someone there. I am having 1 baby girl she is living with her naani .

Answers (3)

257 votes

Yes you can file a case against your wife on the ground of cheating that she has deserted you nd living with someone else but you have to give evidence against it also you can file a case u/s 9 of HMA ie. Restitution of conjugal rights.once she will be compelled to come to the court then she has to either give you the divorce or will have to contest it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

92 votes

You can file a divorce case and a custody case also if interested being father as your child is not residing with any of the natural parents. You can file divorce on the grounds such as desertion, cruelty etc..all the best

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
151 votes

accumalate proof that she has cheated on you and you can file a case for divorce against her on this ground itself. also she will not get custody of child as she is in adultery and not of virtuous character.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles