Want to file divorce and we live under same roof

In Divorce Law
My religion is hindu and married in 2017. No baby as of now. I want to file divorce as we have so much compatibility issue ,fight with parents etc. My wife living in same house but we are living separately. We do not have any talk , physical relation or any kind of bonding despite of she is living forcefully in my house . I also tried to solve this matter with help of some local relatives but this is failed , her parents do not want to come to talk /discussion. Request you to please guide the way-out

Goodmorning sir
You need to file for a divorce immediately, will need to file for a divorce petition which will be contested. will need mote details from your end regarding the grounds. also will explore the possibility of getting a mutual divorce

Due to prolong communication gap with your spouse, your marriage has come to a naught, from here you can go either way, but in either case you have to start from divorce case, file it in court, engage a good lawyer who can make a solid and practical strategy with you, secretly work on the strategy and follow guidance of your lawyer with sincerity, you will get through it successfully, thanks

If their is no possibility of reconciliation and you and your wife both wants to get separated then we can proceed with mutual divorce, however if it’s contrary then we can move to court for contested divorce. Better advice can be given after discussing your case further. Please feel free to contact

Thanks