Want to file divorce and we live under same roof

In Divorce Law
My religion is hindu and married in 2017. No baby as of now. I want to file divorce as we have so much compatibility issue ,fight with parents etc. My wife living in same house but we are living separately. We do not have any talk , physical relation or any kind of bonding despite of she is living forcefully in my house . I also tried to solve this matter with help of some local relatives but this is failed , her parents do not want to come to talk /discussion. Request you to please guide the way-out

Answers (3)

146 votes

Goodmorning sir
You need to file for a divorce immediately, will need to file for a divorce petition which will be contested. will need mote details from your end regarding the grounds. also will explore the possibility of getting a mutual divorce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

201 votes

Due to prolong communication gap with your spouse, your marriage has come to a naught, from here you can go either way, but in either case you have to start from divorce case, file it in court, engage a good lawyer who can make a solid and practical strategy with you, secretly work on the strategy and follow guidance of your lawyer with sincerity, you will get through it successfully, thanks

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
116 votes

If their is no possibility of reconciliation and you and your wife both wants to get separated then we can proceed with mutual divorce, however if it’s contrary then we can move to court for contested divorce. Better advice can be given after discussing your case further. Please feel free to contact


Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at lawrato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at lawrato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at lawrato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"lawrato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles