Want divorce but husband & in laws put false allegations on wife

hi i got married on 25 jan 2015 n it was a love marriage for some time things were gud but after a year or so they started showing me their real colors..once we were out for our vacations n we were coming back i found my husband was talking dirty with my friend on whatsap n we had a fight in the flight only flight got delayed n he left me their n left the flight ground n security staff trued to contact him but got no reply i came back alone next day the news was in news papers i was broken but some how i forgave him n started again but they were same they used to disrespect me my parenents now i want divorce but they are planning to blame me dat i have taken their cash n jwellry help me

Answers (5)

prepare your case with a lawyer, in the city where you stay or your parental home, and file the divorce case immediately. They will prepare all manner of allegations against you. Get the clippings of the flight incident. Fight Back and get back your life in your independent hands

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Do not worry, I can help you in this matter. You need to file for divorce stating all the facts regarding the harassment and torture that you have been through. You need a lawyer to draft your divorce petition and file it in the family court. Kindly contact a lawyer and get the petition filed as soon as possible.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

It is a case of domestic violence, there are many legal remedies to sort it out, such as by filing petition before the Court you can get divorce or on any other ground. Law gives equal right to everyone.

Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 has set forth certain grounds for divorce such as adultery, cruelty, conversion, desertion, mental disorder, leprosy etc. ... A wife can file for divorce if her husband is found guilty .

Your jewellery is your streedhan and no one else have right over it. In case you have any proof your husband having relationship with any other lady you need to show this to police .
You stand a good chance to win the case .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Query is on behalf on my brother in-law , who have been married for 8 year and got a 6 year old kid . Recently, he has lost his job & his wife lef…

Read More

I am married just a month back and i don't want to go back to my in laws. What can i do about it?…

Read More

I am hindu. My sick old 79 year old father lives with us. My wife since 2015 staying away from me intermitantly and now for last 6 months with no sexu…

Read More

I got married as Hindu tradition one and half year ago me and my wife both are not happy with each other but now I m in love with another single woman…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue