Want divorce but husband & in laws put false allegations on wife

hi i got married on 25 jan 2015 n it was a love marriage for some time things were gud but after a year or so they started showing me their real colors..once we were out for our vacations n we were coming back i found my husband was talking dirty with my friend on whatsap n we had a fight in the flight only flight got delayed n he left me their n left the flight ground n security staff trued to contact him but got no reply i came back alone next day the news was in news papers i was broken but some how i forgave him n started again but they were same they used to disrespect me my parenents now i want divorce but they are planning to blame me dat i have taken their cash n jwellry help me

prepare your case with a lawyer, in the city where you stay or your parental home, and file the divorce case immediately. They will prepare all manner of allegations against you. Get the clippings of the flight incident. Fight Back and get back your life in your independent hands

Do not worry, I can help you in this matter. You need to file for divorce stating all the facts regarding the harassment and torture that you have been through. You need a lawyer to draft your divorce petition and file it in the family court. Kindly contact a lawyer and get the petition filed as soon as possible.

It is a case of domestic violence, there are many legal remedies to sort it out, such as by filing petition before the Court you can get divorce or on any other ground. Law gives equal right to everyone.

Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 has set forth certain grounds for divorce such as adultery, cruelty, conversion, desertion, mental disorder, leprosy etc. ... A wife can file for divorce if her husband is found guilty .

Your jewellery is your streedhan and no one else have right over it. In case you have any proof your husband having relationship with any other lady you need to show this to police .
You stand a good chance to win the case .