Unnatural acts of sex by husband

I am a hindu girl. I wish to know if the husband perpetrates un-natural acts of sex on his wife ,then does this attract section 377 or is it covered under 498A ?

Dear madam, such conduct on the part of your husband is an offence under Sec 377 IPC which attracts a punishment of a maximum of 10 years. Further the same can also be a ground for divorce as the same constitutes cruelty

Yes unnatural sex is covered under section 377 of IPC even by husband and section 498a is also attracts for some other reason of cruelty and illegal behaviour and u can lodged an complaint before CAW CELL as well as lodged a criminal complaint and dv act case against your husband for this act and other maintainance also. Unnatural sex is a very serious crime as per law and punishment is also there for the same.

If the husband commits any acts of sexual abuse as described by you, he can be tried under section 377 (Unnatural sex). As per the guidelines of hon'ble Supreme Court a husband shall be punishable for unnatural Act of Sex. So an aggrieved can move an application with the nearest Police Station.

This can be cruelty but it van bot be attracted section 377 now as the IPC has been amended after Nirbhaya case and an act of un natural sex has been added in section 376 which is not applicable kn husbands,

its covered under 377 and also you can covered under cruelty. and on this ground you may seek divorce to him. this will apply irrespective of the religion.