One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Anuj Sehrawat

Advocate Anuj Sehrawat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Sehrawat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anuj provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anuj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1757/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Saket
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anuj Sehrawat. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Sehrawat

Q: How can I verify property before buying

How do I know the property which I am going to buy is legal or the complete documentation process or which authority is liable for the same.

Advocate Anuj Sehrawat answered
HelloSince you have not mentioned about the State wherein you are intending to buy this property, detailed opinion cannot be given. To buy any property in India you can get a DDR(Due Diligence Report) from a lawyer. A DDR is a inclusive report which provides you with all the details about the ownership chain of the property you are planning to purchase. Thank you. Regards

Q: How can my father transfer property in my name

My father is owner of residential property in gautam nagar. Behind AII due to his old age he has given me legal and official power of attorney for this property. The POA is from high court in Nainital Uttranchal. We live in Uttranchal and my father is absolutely unable to travel to Delhi. Please advise how it is possible to change the ownership from his name to my name without him being in a position toravel to Delhi. Thanking you. Best regards

Advocate Anuj Sehrawat answered
HelloI have read your query, and have observed that your property can be transferred to your name by way of a registered Will only. That to transfer any immovable property your ought to have the owner/transferer present in the concerned office. As your father is not in the position to travel I can suggest that you only have Will as a way to transfer this property.

Q: Can relinquishment deed be issued for 2 out of 5 legal heirs

Out of 5 legal heirs , is it possible to have relinquishment deed from two legal heirs and the balance could be registered at a later date? Is it necessary for legal heirs living out of delhi to appear in person or they can send it from their respective states ?

Advocate Anuj Sehrawat answered
Yes it is possible. Two member out of five can relinquish their rights/claims in a property as per third own wish. The balance/ remaining portion of the property can further be divided amongst other legal heirs during later stage as well. It is important and mandatory for them to appear in Court for relinquishing their claim/share.

Q: Flat is not yet registered should I prepare MOU with the owner

Dear Sir/Madam I am going to purchase a flat in cooperative group housing society East Delhi. The owner is asking to give 2-3 months time (without any rent) after the full payment and registry of the flat as he has also bought a house which i have seen also is totally raw which i agreed. I have also sold my house and staying on rented accommodation. sir the registry of the flat will be done in the next 7-10 days pls advise whether i should prepare a MOU for these three months for safety purpose. I am also taking loan for purchase of this freehold flat. Pls advise thanks and rgrds Nitin

Advocate Anuj Sehrawat answered
Since you doubt the times ahead you can enter an MOU with the landlord regarding your concern. You can mention about the current situation in that MOU and it can be a safeguard for you in times ahead.

Q: Eve teasing and harassment by boys in college

A group of boys are teasing me by passing vulgar tont and always disturbing me . My parents are very conservative. If i told them about this they will stop me sending college. I cant complaint to principal nor police bcz they call my parents. My elder sister know about it. Sir plz help me what should i do.

Advocate Anuj Sehrawat answered
Do not worry. This is really a serious issue. Please tell me about your timings and your friends who witness this with you everyday. If you are scared about your parent's knowledge if you would complain you can tell your other friends who are harassed along with you by these Anti social elements. Moreover you can call women helpline no. And ask them not to reveal your identity.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Sehrawat

Can Advocate Anuj Sehrawat represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Sehrawat can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Sehrawat regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Sehrawat?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Sehrawat can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.