One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Amit Verma

Advocate Amit Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Jangpura, Delhi
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Verma has been working in the Supreme Court of India since 2006. He is a strong professional offering 6 years of strong, decisive, executive leadership in well-known organizations. Amit is an accomplished professional who has diverse facet of strong negotiating skills, oral and written communication skills. He has substantial experience in handling hundreds of cases pertaining to various descriptions with significant experience in excellent office management and client relation skills. He has excellent communication and people management skills that he has honed through managing multi skilled teams. He has also handled varied and important cases throughout his legal journey.

Advocate Amit has handled cases related to Company Law, Arbitration, Compensation, Family Law, Land Acquisition cases, Transfer of Property cases, IPR, Trade Marks, Registration Act cases, Tenancy and Rent cases, Industrial and Labour Law, Service Matters, Constitutional Law, Municipal Law cases, and Inter-National Agreements, Contracts, Merger & Acquisition, MoA, MoU, Court appearance, Drafting, Public Interest Litigation and has rendered free Legal aid and advice to the poor and the needy.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Amit Verma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Verma Physical and verbal harassment by husband what are my rights Unnatural acts of sex by husband