Transfer of divorce case

498a or Pati ne divorce file kiya h madyaprash me use up me transfer krana h

Answers (4)

Aap ki samasya ye hai ki aap k husband ne divorce suit file kiya hai M.P. me aur aap usko uttar pradesh me transfer karana chahati hain. Is k liye aapko Supreme court me ek transfer application dalna hoga kyonki state se state mukadma transfer karne ka adhikar Supreme court ko hi hai.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Supreme court me application lagakar kisi bhi case ko apne state me transfer kara sakte ho. Ye suvidha girl ke liye hoti ha wo jahan rahti ha case wahin transfer ho sakta ha but.uske supreme court me application lagani hogi.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

For the divorce petionafter filed in the other place which is not convenient due to any reason the either party may appeal in the High Court to transfer the petition to the district family court of the appellant.
The transfer in case of ladies are normally considered in their favour.

In order to transfer a matter from one state to another, one can file a transfer petition before the supreme Court. Supreme Court upon considering the same may transfer the matter from one state to another.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Sir, i am thinking that my wife is going to file a case (498a) against me without any reason . to avoid the problem what can i do ? My marriage happen…

Read More

I am planning to get married in India. we both are divorced and it's our 2nd marriage. I have noticed she always lie about little things and later…

Read More

I want divorce from my husband. Separated after 3 months of marriage and living with parents for last one and half year. Reason : cruelty by his mothe…

Read More

Sir/ Madam, Being a hindu, after my legal divorce through 13 (b) of HMA, I have entered into my 2nd marriage with my present wife (who also claimed to…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue