Time taken after filing for mutual divorce

How many time get after filing a mutual divorce

When mutual divorce is filed then first statement is recorded that is called statement them yhe case is adjourned for six months for recording the second statement. In case there is any emergency and the circumstances are such then the court can wave the waiting period of six months

After the filing of the petition and recording the statement of both the parties, the court generally adjourns the matter for a period of 6 months.After six months the parties have to present themselves again in the court for making a second motion confirming the mutual consent filed earlier. It is only after this second motion that a decree of the divorce is granted by the court.

From your query what i can gather is that u are asking the time period for getting a divorce judgement in a mutual consent case . Minimum time period is 6 months as a rule divorce is granted in six months. However the said time can be extended maximum to 18 months