One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Phagwara - Advocate Harminder Syal

Advocate Harminder Syal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Nehru Nagar, Phagwara
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Harminder Syal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harminder Syal's office is in Nehru Nagar, Phagwara.
  • District Court, Kapurthala,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Amritsar,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chandigarh,
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Harminder Syal forced marriage against my consent and i would like to annul/nullify Arya samaj mariage prsonal information leaked and tell to family abt m