Sister in law asking for divorce on grounds of adultery

This is regarding my sister's marriage. We belong to a Hindu Middle Class Family and live in Moradabad (UP). My sister got married last year Dec-2016. His husband used to work in Delhi-NCR. But suddenly in the month of Nov-2016, he got transferred to Mumbai. Since then, my sister is living in her Mayka (Not with in-laws). One day, her husband called up my father and started saying bullshit about my sister that she is having an affair even after marriage. He did not took my sister along with him to Mumbai and every time made an excuse. He claimed that he had pictures that shows that my sister has an affair. As per my sister, she does not have any affair with anybody neither had any in past. In April 2nd, her husband came to our home tried showing pics to my parents. Yesterday only, my parents visited my sister's in-laws house.

Your query seems incomplete. Kindly get in touch with the complete details and details of the remedy/solution you are looking at. Legal advice can be sought on the basis of complete details and reliefs sought.

Your sister should file RCR restitution of conjugal rights in the family court where he will appear and may either agree to take her along with him or her he may prove his decision of desertion of your sister.

If your parents visited your sister in laws house and nothing concrete has come out and your brother in law is just making bleak excuses then you can go ahead and serve a immediate legal notice to him besides that you can also file and seek different remedies against him that is filing of divorce proceedings/domestic violence and raising a complaint with local CAW cell please contact for further details thanks.

she can lodge fir against him u/s 498a ipc and a case for restitution of conjugal rihts if she willing to live with him .but didn't clear situation she wants divorce .if she wants divorce ,can file after one year from the date of marriage .

1sr you have to to prove before the court that he's having affairs with someone then only u can seek divorce from her husband otherwise there are other grounds under HMA act, u can file accordingly..nhh