Second marriage is valid or not after submitting the papers

Sir after submitting the papers of divorse can the second marriage be done only the signature on divorse paper is left

no second marriage is illegal before divorce of the first marriage it is a legal process to get second marriage before the first marriage done so avoid situation like this when you get the divorce from the first marriage and you will have an opportunity to get the second marriage in a legal way it is the right process to done second marriage .

legal divorce proceeding takes minimum of 6 months. it's not a process of only signature. make sure you are getting proper divorce, otherwise arvind marriage will not be valid. second marriage is only valid when people divorce is taken.

..