Regarding transfer divorce case to different city in same state.

How much do I need to pay to transfer my case to my hometown. My husband filed a case against me in different city in same state

You can file a transfer petition in High Court of your State to get it transferred in your city. Lawyers may charge you a minimum of rupees 10 thousand for the same. However fees differs from counsel to counsel.

You can file a application for transfer of case in your city by giving a valid reason and get order from the court regarding the transfer. It differ from State to state and it's juridiction of ur state.