Regarding false allegations made by wife

06-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Hi my wife went to her mother home without intimating and sent me legal notice with false allegations I replied saying that she should come for martial company or else i will go to restitution of conjugal rights I did not got any acknowledge from them whether they received the notice or not? I approached LSA also and sent notice 5 days back my approach is right or not pls let me know?

Answer #1
You did the right thing by approaching the Legal Service Authority and by you sending notice to your wife,your approach is the correct approach.
Please keep copies of your application to LSA and copies of notices safe with you as these will be important for you to defend yourself in the event of any false cases being foisted on you.
Answer #2
You are rightly sent you next you have to file a case in the court for restitution of conjugal rights and then the court will send the notices to her and she has to come and explain the court. You can recheck again the same if correct or not.