Regarding false allegations made by wife

06-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
Hi my wife went to her mother home without intimating and sent me legal notice with false allegations I replied saying that she should come for martial company or else i will go to restitution of conjugal rights I did not got any acknowledge from them whether they received the notice or not? I approached LSA also and sent notice 5 days back my approach is right or not pls let me know?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
727 votes
You did the right thing by approaching the Legal Service Authority and by you sending notice to your wife,your approach is the correct approach.
Please keep copies of your application to LSA and copies of notices safe with you as these will be important for you to defend yourself in the event of any false cases being foisted on you.
Answer #2
804 votes
You are rightly sent you next you have to file a case in the court for restitution of conjugal rights and then the court will send the notices to her and she has to come and explain the court. You can recheck again the same if correct or not.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."