Regarding divorce compensation ( Jain religion )

In divorce cases, If husband not working, no property in his name, Zero Bank Balance. In such cases, What would be the court decision for compensation to wife.

Answers (3)

263 votes

good evening
there are so many options are available for such types of cases
definitely husband have to pay the compensation to his wife
both husband and wife have different options

different situations have different options
so need to know more details of your case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

340 votes

court generally pass an order of maintainable by considering the pass salary records of husband and as per minimum wages act. court also considers whether your wife is earning or not her educational qualifications and her last or current job status

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
213 votes

in this case you have to pay small amount of maintenance as ordered by the court if your wife is not working anywhere, if she is working anywhere the she is not able to get maintenance from the order of court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles