Re marriage without divorce from 1st marriage under muslim law

Dear , Sir / Madam I have married on 24/01/2016 , but still i am not happy with her , she will not have mutual understanding with us , so as per muslim law without divorce my first wife , can i do second marriage

Sir,
Dear , Sir / Madam I have married on 24/01/2016 , but still i am not happy with her , she will not have mutual understanding with us , so as per Muslim law without divorce my first wife , can i do second marriage

You cant do. Please go by divorce legally under Muslim law and Indian divorce law. Even in Muslim law is also there is a certain condition to marry other women during the living of first wife. The personal law permit the person to marry 4 women but there is also direction to proceed legally. Please contact any advocate

Dear Sir,
As per our current law of the land, you cannot marry for the second time having a living wife/ spouse.
You should first obtain a valid divorce either in the form of Talak or Khulla from your first wife. However, the Mohammedan law provides for second marriage without divorce from the first wife, but there are various conditions which you should first satisfy before doing so.

Yes you can marry with another without giving divorce under Muslim law, but if any government employee to whom service rules are applied that person cannot marry during subsistence of earlier marriage.