Protecting myself from false cruelty case and maintenance

Hi I and my wife have been married for 7 years, we have no children. I have been very patient and never had any incidence of violence against her. However there have been a lot of friction all thru the years due to lack of understanding and her being immature in behavior. Also she is very short tempered. I have not been working for long now. I would like to get divorced now, but i fear she could make things difficult for me by filing a false case of cruelty on me or my parents. Also i don't want to pay maintenance or share my property. How can i therefore protect myself from a false case against me or my family by my wife and how can i save myself from paying maintenance since i am not working for long now and also due to the fact that she is quite well educated herself and is quite capable of finding a job.

Hi first of all u can file a divorce petition in the court and file a complain about her file a case in the court and where u can tell that’ the income is s very less and all first u can give the details and all about the income of ur and her too where it will be proof and all

Dear client, there may be possibility that after filing for divorce , your wife may go against you and involve in 498A case, D.V case. only in mutual divorce you will have no other problem , but even if she would need maintenance ,can claim until get married again.