Property dispute in case of divorce

I want divorce from my husband.We are seperate from 3 years.We have one daughter. I am taking care of her.We purchased joint property in pune.Now i have questions on property dispute.

You can move with criminal application under the provisions of domestic violence Act and can claim your share and accomodation in joint property Also if you both are moving for divorce by mutual consent then you can claim dear your equalshare in property.

u can claim your part of the share in the said property and and you can also claim maintenance from your husband on motnhly basis for yourself and your daughter and if u r taking divorce by mutual consent you can ask for permanent alimony but if your husband refuse to give you the said flar you have file a civil suit to claim the part of the flat

If your husband also wants divorce then you can file for mutual consent divorce and the joint property can be transfer by gift on either of your name depending on who is paying the EMI to bank if loan is taken. Or there could be other solutions to it. But if he is not ready to give divorce then you have to file for contested divorce and in the same petition you may ask for the relief pertaining to property from court.