Procedure to take divorce from husband and marry somebody else

I want to divorce my husband. But they do not want to divorce me.I want divorce because I love someone else And I want to marry him. Please tell any such solution so that I may be separated from my husband without any tension

Sorry, this is no ground to get a divorce from husband. If you love someone why you got married to this person who is your husband ? In law , this is no ground to get divorce. On the contrary , your husband , if he wishes, can get divorce on the ground of adultery , if it is proved.
If you have some solid grounds ( such as cruelty etc.) to get divorce, than only you can take divorce not otherwise.
However, if your husband and you both are willing to get divorce by mutual consent, then you can take divorce by mutual consent. If only one spouse is willing to get divorce , it is not possible to have divorce by mutual consent.

Hi, Yes you can file a petition for divorce from your husband. But since its not a mutual consent divorce you will have to contest it. You can contest it on various grounds like Cruelty, Desertion, etc. under Section 13(1) (b) of Hindu Marriage Act.

hi good.morning.u.can.file for.judicial.seperation.or u.can.give him.divorce.after completeing.of.your marriage.of.one year. u can file.for.divorce under hindu marraige.act and serve him the copy and ask him or talk to him about.it