Procedure to get divorce from wife without her consent

How can I get divorce from my wife while she is not agree for this?I have a daughter but it is necessary to separate from each other.

There is grounds set out in Hindu Marriage Act under which you can get divorce if your wife is not agreed to that. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and act accordingly under his advice

Dear Client,
You can file a divorce petition under section 13 of the Hindu mariage act enumerating your circumstances that led you to divorce in the concerned family court. There are specific grounds on the basis of which you can take divorce.

First you have to decide as what is your ground for divorce. There must be a strong ground against your wife. Then file a petition in your concerned family court. You can file it either in person or through your advocate