Procedure to get divorce from husband for his abusive behavior

My husband abusive and short tempered, he misbehave with me. It's 5years of marriage now. I have a baby to. His family is also not good, my mother in law and sister-in-law torture me many times. Plan and influence my husband for me. Now I decided to get separated kindly guide.

You need to file a petition for divorce under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act. Along with the petition file an application for maintenance under section 125 crpc for monthly expenses after getting separated from your husband.
In my opinion you shall also file a criminal complaint under section 498 IPC against the cruelty.

Hello client
I have read ur query it's very bad of ur husband what is he doing with you along with his family .been a women and his wife ur entitled for a dignified and previous life of a respected society. In this Manner he he is doing a crime he should be punished for this wrong. You should file divorce.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

You can file divorce on the ground of Cruelty and if you are living separately from your husband from last one year then also on the ground of desertion and in that case you can also claim maintenance from your husband