Procedure to file for mutual divorce

What's the cost of mutual separation in India and what's the process how much time it takes

Cost frm 50000 to 5lac it depend on the status of the persons
For separations by mutual concent 6 months from the date of filing both the party has to remain present before the court for filing the documents and sign them

The cost would may vary from Rs 25,000/- upwards depending on facts of the matter and advocate /firm, location . It is advisable to discuss in detail and understand the process and documents required.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

It is a very simple procedure.It takes 6 Months to get Mutual Consent Divorce.The couple needs to file a joint petition with affidavits before the court.The joint petition must mention consent terms....i.e. terms regarding maintenance rights, custody of a child if any, any other claims.

It takes six months from the date of filing of petition in family court as per the law. Very easy process but both husband and wife should be staying separately one year prior of filing of petition. Its not costing more.