Procedure to file for divorce on grounds for infertility

My husband is infertile with very low sperm count ..can i take divorce wIthe this reason ..if he is unwilling Wat I can i do

Answers (3)

191 votes

you can file divorce case in court of law,
for filing divorcee case in court of law
after completion of one year of your martial life,
you can file case by keeping all the medical records
even though he is unwilling to get divorce from you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

334 votes

if low sperm count it can be enhanced with modern techniques. Contact good Doctor. But, in the grounds of impotent you can seek divorce. Seems you need counselling. Take your elders support in this. If it is not worked then take Mutual Divorce which saves time, money and Peace of mind.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
273 votes

Hello mam Greetings if the day... It's butter to hear from you mam.However please do provide me the following details so that appropriate legal aid can be tendered..
When us your marriage solemnizwd, To which religion to you both profess, Is your marriage got registered.. Age of both of you..
Mam marriage imposes certain marital obligations and rights one of Such right is ..To have children If other spouse is incapable to having potency it's a valid ground for divorce.However think twice because if you intend to be mother you can be by adopting some child or some biological technologies, if you won't mind.
Hence if you need more clarification gally you can reach me..Good luck..
Y.Balachander Reddy B.Com,LIB, LL.M IPR

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles