Procedure to file for divorce on grounds for infertility

My husband is infertile with very low sperm count ..can i take divorce wIthe this reason ..if he is unwilling Wat I can i do

you can file divorce case in court of law,
for filing divorcee case in court of law
after completion of one year of your martial life,
you can file case by keeping all the medical records
even though he is unwilling to get divorce from you

if low sperm count it can be enhanced with modern techniques. Contact good Doctor. But, in the grounds of impotent you can seek divorce. Seems you need counselling. Take your elders support in this. If it is not worked then take Mutual Divorce which saves time, money and Peace of mind.

Hello mam Greetings if the day... It's butter to hear from you mam.However please do provide me the following details so that appropriate legal aid can be tendered..
When us your marriage solemnizwd, To which religion to you both profess, Is your marriage got registered.. Age of both of you..
Mam marriage imposes certain marital obligations and rights one of Such right is ..To have children If other spouse is incapable to having potency it's a valid ground for divorce.However think twice because if you intend to be mother you can be by adopting some child or some biological technologies, if you won't mind.
Hence if you need more clarification gally you can reach me..Good luck..
Regards
Y.Balachander Reddy B.Com,LIB, LL.M IPR
HIGH COURT ADVOCATE