Procedure to file a divorce and maintenance case

I am working. My salary is more than my husband and have 2BHK flat in pune and car on my name. Flat and car are loan free. Every single penny for flat and car is paid by me. flat was purchased before marriage. My current salary is 1.8 lacs per month and my husbands is 1.6 lacs per month. he also owns a flat on his name and have loan of appx 15 lacs pending on that. I have a daughter 3 year old. our marriage is not registered. My husband don't want to take responsibility of my daughter's or my expense. And if I am taking care of my daughter individually after divorce then I want maintenance. at least 50000 Rs per month. Because if I am taking care of my daughter I can not continue with my job due to my health reasons.

Frankly if you earning and have stable life you cannot as maintenance for urself but ur husband is liable to give maintenance to her daughter. The money can vary but being a parent is his responsibility to take off daughter. Hence court will order to pay maintenance to ur daughter if u produce proper evidence of income u declared a

Read your query, You can apply for divorce by filing a divorce petition. The first important thing is we must meet and discuss teh matter in detail in order to draft the petition from point of view of legal aspects.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

Good afternoon! Since you have flat in your name and you are even working you will not get maintenance for yourself no matter how much you try. But you daughter is yours as well as your husband's responsibility. Therefore he has to contribute towards her upbringing. Try to mutually settle on reasonable and fair ground between you both and not contest in the Court.

You can definitely file for maintenance and there are bright chance of getting the sum as required by you and it can be fine without filling for any kind of Divorce claims he is legally duty bound to maintain you and that can achieved by going to court