Procedure to claim maintenance if husband wants to give divorce

I m Muslim and my husband want to give me divorce so can I get alimony and my maintenance amount?

Yes. You are entitled to Maintenance provided under section 125 crpc (the code of criminal procedure 1973) .
Muslim Woman (Protection of rights on Divorce) Act 1986 provides right of maintenance to the Muslim divorces woman.

Divorce is not easy as of now to muslim male person if the wife is not interested for . Secondly you can file DVC case against your husband if he is harassing you and for maintenance you can file MC case. Call us through the website for further assistance.