Procedure to challenge annulment of marriage

I am got married from 1 year. My wife want to nullification our marriage I don't want to leave her . But she already did a case about nullification of marriage . I don't want nullify . How to put this case on hold .

Whereas a Matrimonial suit is filed by your wife, then you have no other alternative but to contest it and file Written Statement why you did not agreed to nullify your marriage. Otherwise, you loose the Case as Exparty.

Kindly clarify your religion/faith while asking such queries since advise can be given accordingly.
Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void. With the exception of bigamy and not meeting the minimum age requirement for marriage, it is rarely granted. A marriage can be declared null and void if certain legal requirements were not met at the time of the marriage. If these legal requirements were not met then the marriage is considered to have never existed in the eyes of the law. This process is called annulment. It is very different from divorce in that while a divorce dissolves a marriage that has existed, a marriage that is annulled never existed at all. Thus unlike divorce, it is retroactive: an annulled marriage is considered never to have existed.
SInce your wife has already filed a case, so you should immediately consult an advocate and proceed accordingly by filing objections to the annulment petition filed by your wife.

If your wife file a case before the court then in my opinion hire a lawyer and then defend the case . And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible

Actually I don't know how your wife file nullity of Marriages. If you not give me details then u can't suggest you properly. Please give me details and call me in further.