Procedure to apply for divorce from husband

We are married for 2 yrs now and our marriage life does not go well. I wanted to apply for divorce but my husband is not ready for that and not even my family. In this case what is the procedure to apply for divorce. What can be done.

You have to file an application for divorce in the court stating your grievance with your husband and state your reasons for not willing to lead the marital life. After perusal the court will send notice to your husband. For further details please contact me.

You can file divorce submitting the reason for seeking divorce and then notice will be given to ur husband and contest the case.it is not necessary he had to accept for divorce. During the pendency of the case, if both agreed for divorce, within 10 days u can get divorce.

If you decided to part ways, then a petition for dissolution of marriage can be filed under S.13 of the hindu marriage act before the court of the competent jurisdiction. The grounds of dissolution can be various viz., cruelty, desertion, adultery, suffering from venereal disease, suffering from leprosy, renounced the world, converted to another religion, unsound mind, not heard for seven years or more. If your husband is not interested, then the matter may be contested. But, during the course of the trial, the parties try to arrive at a settlement due to displeasure incurred in the court proceedings.

In one case which i handled, the husband was reluctant to divorce, however, we are using different means through which now husband agreed to dissolve.

You can file a divorce petition under any grounds of divorce based on your factual information.
Documents below are required for filing divorce:-
1. Proof of marriage
2. Proof of address
You can file it in your location.