Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure in case Divorce and injunction case filed by wife

I am a dentist by profession.my wife is also dentist. She left my house (matrimonial) few days back along with my son to her parents house & few days back she sent a divorce case along with injunction order not to visit her house or school for no reason .I am a Hindu. I am totally upset now without my son. Can I vacate the injunction order immediately. Please guide. We are living in the same city

Answers (4)

YES u can contest the case and u can cancel the stay given by the court in the court by filing necessary application before that you should appoint an advocate on your behalf if u can bring the documents we can suggest you clearly what has to be done.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Either you have to get the injunction order vacated or you have to file for visitation rights before the same court .
Under what provision of law has it been filed and under which act the court has granted injunction order??
If it is under G &W Act you will have to file for visitation right !

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

Yes , you can file an application for vacating the injunction order and also you have to brief the facts to your Advocate to represent your case in a better way , this much is not enough and consult an advocate

In this case you can appear in court along with the lawyer file objections to divorce case, further to file objections and application to vacate the injunction order the court after hearing both the sides will order whether to vacate or not to vocate the injunction order.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I want to get divorce from my husband and he is abusive and there is merely any feelings left in this relationship. We have a 8 months old boy. For wh…

Read More

My husband left me and my son from 2015 he is living Jorhat Assam. I won JM court 125 alimony case but he written his income is very low well decorate…

Read More

my wife parents are cruel i got married in 2015 december my my wife left and went to her parents that im harsessing her though i demand anythig she al…

Read More

Hi. Now , I am moving ahead for divorce. Left my husband’s home 5 months back but waited for getting back my money first .My husband and me boug…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue