×

Procedure in case Divorce and injunction case filed by wife

I am a dentist by profession.my wife is also dentist. She left my house (matrimonial) few days back along with my son to her parents house & few days back she sent a divorce case along with injunction order not to visit her house or school for no reason .I am a Hindu. I am totally upset now without my son. Can I vacate the injunction order immediately. Please guide. We are living in the same city

YES u can contest the case and u can cancel the stay given by the court in the court by filing necessary application before that you should appoint an advocate on your behalf if u can bring the documents we can suggest you clearly what has to be done.

Hello
Either you have to get the injunction order vacated or you have to file for visitation rights before the same court .
Under what provision of law has it been filed and under which act the court has granted injunction order??
If it is under G &W Act you will have to file for visitation right !

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Yes , you can file an application for vacating the injunction order and also you have to brief the facts to your Advocate to represent your case in a better way , this much is not enough and consult an advocate

In this case you can appear in court along with the lawyer file objections to divorce case, further to file objections and application to vacate the injunction order the court after hearing both the sides will order whether to vacate or not to vocate the injunction order.