One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate Shweta Kulkarni

Advocate Shweta Kulkarni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoClub Road, Belgaum
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate Shweta Kulkarni completed her law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Property, Child Custody, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shweta enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2016. She is a member of the Karnataka High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1824/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Belgaum

Popular Reviews

Abdul Kadar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Shweta Kulkarni aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shweta Kulkarni

Q: Procedure in case husband sent legal notice for divorce.

I am hindu religion... i got arraneged marriage its 5 years tat i got married.. from the day 1 of my married life was very worst... my in laws n husband started insulting me for each n every small issues.. my husband n my inlaws physically and mentally tortured me a lot.. i have a 3 n half year old son.. my husband doesnt even cares my son.. he uses vulgar words to hurt me.. after all these i stayed thr for my son sake.. now 2 months back my mother in law only sent me to my moms place. After one week i called them to ask wen to come back she n my husband r now telling i dont want you n i dont want to c ur face n they scolded me in bad words.. now he has sent me divorce notice from the court i dont know wat to do. I have a small kid.. pls sir/madam guide me wat to do.. m totally blank

Advocate Shweta Kulkarni answered
Hello If the divorce notice has been already sent to you then you will have to go and attend to the respective court where you are called upon to attend and thereafter u have to engage a counsel to undertake your case and then file objections for all the contentions that he has raised in divorce petition.

Q: Ex parte order of conjugal rights stop husband's petition for divorce

My husband filed divorce case it's running now but i field rcr and husband ever accepted the summon so after paper publication i got expartee order on my favour. I don't like to divoce. People are saying rcr expartee is of no use. .If that is of no use then why there will be such order. Will this expartee order help me in stoping my husband'sdivorce

Advocate Shweta Kulkarni answered
Hello Exparte RCR order in your favour is very well and good This shows your intention before court that how serious you are to be in the company of your husband ... Now make and application alone with the RCR ORDER and produce in the court where divorce proceedings are carried out .. It may b helpful and there are chances of divorce case to b dismissed also

Q: Grant of maintenance by court when the wife is a working woman

She can claim maintenance under section 125 and also in DV and section 24 though both are working , will she be granted in any of these??

Advocate Shweta Kulkarni answered
Yes definitely she can claim maintenance under any of the provisions you stated above But Court is at discretionary power to grant or not to grant the maintenance depending upon each facts and circumstances of the case. So you have prove if accordingly , in whatever favours you right

Q: Procedure to get child custody & visitation rights quickly from court

Hi, Can I please get some advise on how to proceed with child custody and what are the documents needed as per the current court process to file for child custody and to obtain visition rights quickly feom the court. Me and my wife are separayed for 8 months now and she is not allowing me to meet my kid.

Advocate Shweta Kulkarni answered
If the child is residing with your wife for over a long period then u have to file child customs in tht place where the child is ordinarily residing . All your address proof to establish your residence And if the child was going to school at your residence,, then all docs pertaining to school ..

Q: Can i send a legal notice to my father to stop construction

I would like to send legal notice to my father to stop the ongoing construction so that he parts some money as its his self acquired property The question is Can I send legal notice If yes will the construction be stalled. Is this legal notice the stay order After issuing legal notice what's the next step involved

Advocate Shweta Kulkarni answered
Hello, If it is self acquired property and property not being derived from ancestral or that is an improvement of an ancestral property ,, u have very limited scope to challenge it , as the owner of the property is rightfully entitled to make any such alterations to the property So with regard to the legal notice , it may not serve much purpose! If at all he wishes to bequeath his self acquired property to you , he needs to transfer to you in accordance with law until then it looks like you have no right in the property by the facts tht you have given !

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shweta Kulkarni

Can Advocate Shweta Kulkarni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shweta Kulkarni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni?

When you meet with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shweta Kulkarni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shweta Kulkarni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shweta Kulkarni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.