Procedure if husband want divorce and wife don't

I am a Hindu my husband has sent me divorce notice I don’t want to give divorce I want my husband I want to stay with him.

Answers (3)

Hello Madam,

You have to contest the matter, in elaborate trial, the Court will decide the fact and you dont worry. When did you got married, do you have children. Please try to file maintenance case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Madam you have to file a case in court stating that you are happy with the marriage and you are not willing to give divorce to your husband and you want to be with your husband and will again try to make good decisions

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

According to your query you can contest the divorce case, if you not interested to go for divorce and want to live with your husband you can file RCR petition in your jurisdiction of court, so no need to worry if you received notice.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Procedure for filling divorce?…

Read More

My wife wants divorce and i dont in such case if she apply for divorce what will be the court decision. Should court force me to give divorce?…

Read More

I want to divorce my husband who is very notorious and I know he might not give me divorce and we even have a son aged 5 years. what should i do is t…

Read More

My wife threatened to put me and my family in jail using all the false reasons. She has not taken any action so far but can I proactively take any mea…

Read More