Procedure if husband want divorce and wife don't

I am a Hindu my husband has sent me divorce notice I don’t want to give divorce I want my husband I want to stay with him.

Hello Madam,

You have to contest the matter, in elaborate trial, the Court will decide the fact and you dont worry. When did you got married, do you have children. Please try to file maintenance case.

Madam you have to file a case in court stating that you are happy with the marriage and you are not willing to give divorce to your husband and you want to be with your husband and will again try to make good decisions

According to your query you can contest the divorce case, if you not interested to go for divorce and want to live with your husband you can file RCR petition in your jurisdiction of court, so no need to worry if you received notice.