Procedure for second marriage after receiving ex parte order

I got set expartee order on 26.02.18,but order is not issued me, I will wait for Second marriage, or shall I marry? How many days wait for Second marriage

90 days .. now u r eligible for second marriage.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Do you know why the order copy is still not issued to you? If you follow it up, you can get it fast. You have to wait minimum one moth from the date of order. You can get married after 27.3.2018. But it is better that you obtain the copy immediately and then get married. Will your spouse appear before the Court and file a petition to set aside the exparte order? You have to think about it. You may contact me for any further assistance.

You have to wait 90 days from the date of receipt of order copy. In the meanwhile if your opponent party prepared an appeal against the divorce order then you have to wait till the finality of appeal.

The person should not get for marriage till completion of 90 days from the date of receipt of the order. The wife may file contempt of court. This becomes bigamy. The IPC will be invoked and imprisonment is possible.