One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Selvaperumal

Advocate Selvaperumal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
Parrys, Chennai
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Divorce, Family, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Selvaperumal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Selvaperumal provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Selvaperumal enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2006.

Enrollment Number : Ms.473/2006
  • Company Law Board Chennai,
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chennai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Coimbatore,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Madurai,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate Selvaperumal Procedure for second marriage after receiving ex parte order Procedure to file a petition for divorce for the second time