Procedure for divorce in case wife is suffering from OCD

My marriage is 9 March 2014 after few days marriage I notice that my wife behavior is not normal then I ask to my wife and she told me I am suffering from mental illness(OCD) before Marriage.Then I meat Psychiatrist and I start her treatment but after one year no any progress.Now I want to Divorce I have all medical papers before and after marriage and I have some Audio call recording and some video evidence that can prove her illness.

There are two ways to take Divorce in India:
1) Divorce with Mutual Consent: When husband and wife both agree to a divorce; the courts will consider a divorce with mutual consent. For the petition to be accepted, however, the couple should be separated for over a year or two years (as per the relevant act) and be able to prove that they have not been able to live together. Often, even when either husband or wife is reluctant, they still agree to such a divorce because it is relatively inexpensive and not as traumatic as a contested divorce. Matters such as children’s custody, maintenance and property rights could be agreed to mutually.
2) Divorce Without Mutual Consent: In case of a contested divorce, there are specific grounds on which the petition can be made. It isn’t as if a husband or wife can simply ask for a divorce without stating a reason. The reasons for divorce are as follows, though some are not applicable to all religions.
1. Cruelty
2. Adultery
3. Desertion
4. Conversion
5. Mental Disorder
6. Communicable Disease
7. Renunciation of the World
8. Presumption of Death

Advocate M. C. Sharma