Precess for devoirc e mutual concent, maximum time, alimony involved

I and my wife want to be devoirced. Please advise court in Chandigarh for quick process, alimony involved, we are both working. 2 kids 8 yrs and 4 yrs

If both you and your wife are mutually agreed to get divorced then you should move a petition for divorce on ground of mutual consent before the concerned judge in Chandigarh, assuming either of you have any connection with Chandigarh. For further assistance please feel free to contact with specific facts.

Regards

mutual consent divorce has 2 motions and the divorce is granded by the end of 6 months which is the time period between first and second motion. minimum period for divorce is 6 months and maximum. is 18months.

I have perused the contents of your query. Assuming you guys to be a hindu couple the decree of divorce can be sought under the Hindu Marriage Act by way of mutual consent by filing the petition under section 13 (b).