Possibility of mutual divorce within seven months of marriage

Can we apply for mutual divorce though we are married since just 7 months.

as per the marriage act minimum time period of mutual divorce 1 year from the date of marriage so not possible to file but under special provision you can file application on ground of necessity which you must be prooved with strong evidence

Yes, there are various options are available to file divorce. First you have to explain your detail story to the lawyer and lawyer will advice you weather your case suitable to go for divorce. Ever case is defer from each other.

No you can not file mutual consent divorce instead of that you can file one party normal divirce petition on mantioned grounds in HMA. For mutual consent divorce both parties should be residing separate for one year