Null marriage as sec 17 is applicable

As i have filed a divorce case on basis of adultery and cruelty against the lady as after 3 years of filing case .I got the proof that she is already wife of any other person.both opposite party against whom case i have filed is husband and wife.kindly guide my case has taken 5 years.as sec 13.1 i have filed against the lady and his husband .can we demand for null marriage in petition or file on more petition as filing one more petition will take time.

new client you should file a complaint 494 under this section kiss for more clarity you may contact us advocate Anurag at Allahabad High Court it's a best option for YouTube file former clear to you may contact us advocate

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari