Null marriage as sec 17 is applicable

As i have filed a divorce case on basis of adultery and cruelty against the lady as after 3 years of filing case .I got the proof that she is already wife of any other person.both opposite party against whom case i have filed is husband and wife.kindly guide my case has taken 5 sec 13.1 i have filed against the lady and his husband .can we demand for null marriage in petition or file on more petition as filing one more petition will take time.

Answers (1)

54 votes

new client you should file a complaint 494 under this section kiss for more clarity you may contact us advocate Anurag at Allahabad High Court it's a best option for YouTube file former clear to you may contact us advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles