Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Necessity of physical presence during the court hearing of divorce

In the event of normal divorce case going can i seek a job abroad. My physical presence is mandatory everytime ? CHRISTIAN

Answers (3)

You can join job abroad. There is no issues in that. The only thing is that you can inform the same to the court and the court wont insist for your personal attendence. And also, you can issue a power of attorney to any of your relatives so that it can help your lawyer for obtaining signature for filing some petitions and all. Orelse each time you will have to appear before the embassy and get it signed and attested by them

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The limited facts posted suggests the query to be hypothetical. Please post the complete and relevant facts so that meaningful suggestions could be offered...............................................

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

Your presence is mandatory at the time of counselling and for adducing the evidence. You can go abroad and make sure that you can be available at the time of both ptocedure. Unless you available the case will be decreed against you.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am Hindu by religion, and I have filed a divorce case. I have spent already lots of money on the case but not seeing any improvement at all because …

Read More

Hi this is a girl who is seriously asking like y everytym in love martiage..it doesnt goes well.we had a love martiage in a circumstance of arrange ma…

Read More

I want divorce from my husband. we do not spend time with each other. we had a love marriage. we dont spend time as we used to spend earlier? I&n…

Read More

Hi I'm a divorcee now married and facing few personal issues.. can I get divorce second time.. please explain how it works.…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue