Necessity of physical presence during the court hearing of divorce

In the event of normal divorce case going can i seek a job abroad. My physical presence is mandatory everytime ? CHRISTIAN

You can join job abroad. There is no issues in that. The only thing is that you can inform the same to the court and the court wont insist for your personal attendence. And also, you can issue a power of attorney to any of your relatives so that it can help your lawyer for obtaining signature for filing some petitions and all. Orelse each time you will have to appear before the embassy and get it signed and attested by them

The limited facts posted suggests the query to be hypothetical. Please post the complete and relevant facts so that meaningful suggestions could be offered...............................................

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Your presence is mandatory at the time of counselling and for adducing the evidence. You can go abroad and make sure that you can be available at the time of both ptocedure. Unless you available the case will be decreed against you.