My wife filed false 498A case against me. What can be done ?

MY WIFE FILED FALSE CASES AGAINST ME IN MUMBAI RAILWAY MOBILE COURT, ANDHERI OF DV ACT, 498A, UNNATURAL SEX AND BLAMMED ME FOR EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS WITH MY ONE OF FRIEND AND DEMANDING FOR HUGE AMOUNT TO RELEASE ME FROM ALL THESE CHARGES. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS SITUATION. REGARDS

If the case has already been filed you have no option rather than contesting the same therefore go ahead and file the reply and contest it out.Therefore for correct reply need to know exact facts of the matter please contact for further details thanks.

You have to defend yourself in cases which is filed by your wife.If you say that all the cases are false you have to prove in court.You have to establish that you have no extra marital affairs and you are not going to pay any amount to your wife if you are not wrong on your part.

In order to have some protection, you can apply for an anticipatory bail if any FIR is registered. In the meantime, you must try to collect as much evidence as possible which suggests that the real problem between the parties is the wife alleging false charges against you. This evidence will not only help you in procuring bail but also in contesting the Trial.

First of all apply for anticipatry bail and then proceed with the trial, since marital rape is not recognised in law it became a customary to implicate the husband in the unnatural sex charge.
However if you are bonafide and believes that the complaint made against you is false and frivolous then you can contest all the cases on merit.

First apply for bail if arrest or not then anticipatory bail. After that file divorce case and contested those case filed by your wife. May be after few years of litigation ur wife get some mind and come to mutual settlement.