My husband is fighting and beating me for spending 6 lakhs to marry me

There were lot of misunderstandings between me and my I left my inlaws my sister in law younger is abusing me through txts with the help of my husband and whole family members...what should I do

Answers (3)

93 votes

Family therapy is a type of psychological counseling (psychotherapy) that can help family members improve communication and resolve conflicts. Family therapy is usually provided by a psychologist, clinical social worker or licensed therapist. The goal of the therapy is to help family members identify how specific behaviors affect others, learn new ways of relating to each other, resolve conflicts, and open lines of communication between all family members.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

whenever you get an abuse call from your in laws are from your husband first record all the calls and what is your decision to continue the marriage or to put in and then take bol step hair you to continue the marriage or output to an end to the marriage before the prophet judicial form

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
55 votes

Dear client
they don't have right to to violate law, like a abusing giving life threat etc. so you main immediately lodge police complaint in all women police station near by you with the help of an advocate. after that the police will file your complaint under Domestic violence act and make them arest by the FIR . true this step you may seek remedy. I am here to help you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles