Mutual Divorce based on fourgery marriage

Hi Sir, Last may 27 I got married, But we faced lot's of Problem. I need to know about fourgery marriage and how much time its taking to get Divorce and any idea about divorce case expenses

which you cannot find any divorce case on mutual consent awaits you should ITR to file a mutual consent divorce for ordinary device should wait for one year go for null and void before one year after marriage you can file null and void petition regarding your matter because your marriage took place only on the May month

For filing divorce petition both have to appear in court while filing mandatory period is six months to complete the proceedings after that get the order of mutual divorce documents are marriage invitation and photos and resident proof

In this case, I would like to know what kind of forgery you not mentioned and further if you people agree to file mutual divorce its take six months but if you want a contest and to get a divorce maybe it takes two to three years. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.