Mutual Consent Divorce Minimum Time

In Divorce Law
I would like to know what is the minimum duration in which mutual consent divorce can be granted? \nhttps://theleaflet.in/divorce-through-mutual-consent-by-waiving-cooling-period-in-a-recent-case-sc-has-emphasised-individual-autonomy-in-private-matters/#:~:text=The%20Supreme%20Court%2C%20in%20Sureshta,free%20will%20of%20the%20parties.

mutual divorce petition you can file within one month to month we can get better cooling curve will be there cooling portico outer frame for application for waiving off cooling period then the court will allow furniture we can do one month

okay I understand your questions so now you will try to file mutual consent divorce how many dayes it will take time 6 months if you need erjancy like you will go to other city you will wive of cooling period 6 moths you will get divorce with in 1 month also so if you need any legal help contact me thank you

Dear Sir,

Never be in imagination that you will get divorce with in few days. There is cooling period of six months. After that also there is some procedure of recovering evidence of both the parties. Thus you may have to wait for even upto maximum period of 18 months.

The minimum period required to obtain a mutual consent degree would be some six months after the first hearing before the judge. Waiving of the mandatory cooling period is allowed only in certain circumstances and upon providing a proof of couple having lived separately prior to filing of the suit.