Mere sasural wale mera samaan(dahej) wapas nahi de rahe hai

Hello!! Mere husband sahi nahi hai shaadi ke baad se hi mujhe bahut torchor karte the maarte peette the. Zabardasti mera abortion karwa diya. Or ab hum divorce lena chahte hai to nahi de rahe hai. Hamare papa ne gift me car diya tha jo hamare husband ke naam hai ab mere sasural wale keh rahe hai ki car me unhone jyada paise diye hai jab ki sara paisa hamare abbu ne diya hai wo log jhooth bol rahe hai. To ab hum kya? plz help

Answers (3)

154 votes

You can file a complaint under domestic violence as they are beating you. Also a complaint could be filed as the abortion was forceful. I'd you need any further assistance, please contact us.
Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

192 votes

you can send a legal notice to your husband and inlaws to return all the stridhan which were given at the time of your marriage. if they failed to return then you can file a petition for breach of trust and cheating in criminal Court. you can contact me through the administrator of this website for more information and guidance

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
230 votes

aapke husband Sahi nahin hai shaadi ke bad bhi torture karte hain Mata pita jabardast bhashan karva Diya aapke Papa ne kaha ki thi shaadi mein job pe husband Naam tha sasural mein Karan ki Karan jyada Paisa Diya Sara Paisa hamare pita ne diya tha

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles