Mei apne husband se divorce Lena chahti hu

Meri shadi ko chaar saal ho Gaye hai . Mere pass ik beta ha 2 year ka . Mere or mere husband me ladai rehti hai .kyo ki wo physically weak hai . Mei unse divorce Lena chahti Hun. But mere parents muje support nahi krte. Kya Mei khud divorce file KR skti Hun . Mei separate rehna chahti hu .mere husband baby rkhna chahte hai .

Answers (3)

212 votes

respected client,
aapke pass adhikar hai aajad zindagi jeene ka. aur aap divorce bhi le sakti hai. kanoon I mutabik ye sab ho sakta hai. aap jab bhi chahe mujhe contact kare. aapke dono kaam ache se jo jayege. baaki koi lambi chodi darne wali baat nhi hai . so call kare aur puri salah le.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

179 votes

Yes Madam, you can file divorce case. There are a few option to it. All the concerns you have expressed can be addressed and need good legal guidance. For that a detailed discussion is required. Kindly contact for further discussion to know legal remedies available.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
179 votes

Yes you can file a case for divorce before the Family Judge of your Jurisdiction you have good ground for seeking divorce. You can file your case on your own even if your husband is not willing to give you divorce

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles