Legal remedy for absenting for court hearing

My wife is away from more than 6 months now and after talks I received two text message from district court to be present in court which I missed to be present. what should I do now? its a fraud case for seeking money from my family.

Answers (1)

Dear, please give some more details.what text you received give complete information. Why your wife is away from there any dispute between you or other matter. You can email or call me for further query. Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam My wife and I are married for last 12 yrs and have a 10 year old daughter.We are Hindus by religion.I work in a private company and hav…

Read More

I am married. But there is no witness or proof of my marriage. Now my husband is marrying another girl since his parents didn't accept me. Can I&n…

Read More

I got inter caste married with Muslim guy in court marriage in U. A. E. and later in my In-laws place with full Muslim rights. We were together in U…

Read More

We got divorced last month. we have a baby 8 years old and now me and my wife wan to stay together. how can we dissolve divorce decree now can we sta…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue