Legal procedure to obtain divorce for marriage not registered legally

Hi, im basically from hindu religion but to get married for Muslim boy i converted as Muslim and i changed my name to Muslim name and i got married before 2 years, but all these 2 years we are not at all happy and his customs are different we had so many problems and we are staying different places for 1 year, now i want to apply for divorce, my marriage is not registered as per government registration rules, can you please assist how can i go further to start my divorce formalities

Whether the marriage is registered or unregistered, the divorce case formalities are one and the same. You can check whether you're husband is also intending to get divorce from you and if he is then you both can file a mutual consent divorce. If not, then you can file divorce case separately against him.

How did you get married? Without registration, how did the marriage take place? What is the proof of the marriage? What is the proof of your conversion to Muslim? Only on knowing the answers to these questions, I can give you proper legal advise. You may contact me for further advice.

As per Hindu law it's not mandatory to register your marriage. So, marriage certificate is not required to obtain divorce. All you have to do is contact a lawyer and file divorce petition which is as HMOP before the appropriate court. I can you assist you any time, hope you have my number

Yes divorce is possible. First op should be filed and other procedures have to be carried out. The Talaq notice shall be sent by jammad. The Muslim divorce are governed by Muslim act. Op should be able to meet.